Interlibrary loans for personal customers
Through interlibrary loans, you can order material that is not in the library’s own collection or in the libraries of the Heili library group. Borrowing and ordering material requires a valid library card. You can make an interlibrary loan request by using the electronic form, by visiting the library, by e-mail or by phone.
Interlibrary loans for other libraries
Interlibrary loan requests and renewals of interlibrary loans can be made directly in the library material search or by e-mail.
Please provide the following information in the interlibrary loan request:
- name and author of the work/material
- year of publication/edition (if relevant)
- your library card number
- desired pick-up location
- in course book requests, your place of study
- the date, if any, on which the loan is required at the latest (the order expires after this date).
Interlibrary loans are visible in your loans in the online library. However, interlibrary loans cannot be renewed through the online library, as they are not loans from your own library group. If you want to extend the loan period for interlibrary loans, please contact the library before the due date.
A fee is charged for the service.
- The fee for private customers is €5 for orders from both public and scientific libraries.
- For copies, a fee is charged by the sending library.
- For interlibrary loans sent to other libraries, we charge €10/pc.