Myllysaari Lake side sauna
The Myllysaari public sauna is located next to the Myllysaari public outdoor swimming pool and beach. In winter, there is an ice swimming hole next to the sauna.
You can buy tickets for the sauna with cash or card at the sauna or at the swimming hall cash desks.
Monday sessions for women and men on alternating weeks.
- Mondays every second week in unevenly numbered weeks 16.00–20.00
- Tuesdays 14.30–20.00
- Thursdays 14.30–20.00
- Mondays every second week in evenly numbered weeks 16.00–20.00
- Wednesdays 14.30–20.00
- Fridays 14.30–20.00
Ticket sales end at 19.00. The maximum stay at the sauna is 1.5 h.
Men’s Monday sessions in oddly numbered weeks:
- 19.6., 3.7., 17.7., 31.7., 14.8., 28.8., 11.9.
Women’s Monday sessions in evenly numbered weeks:
- 12.6., 26.6., 10.7., 24.7., 7.8., 21.8., 4.9., 18.9.
Exceptions to normal opening hours
- 2.5.-11.6. closed
- 15.6. Food, sauna ja Saimaa -event: sauna open for women 10-13 and for men 14.30-20
- 23.-25.6. closed
Lakeside sauna ticket prices starting 1 January 2023
Tickets are purchased from the sauna cash desk; cash and card payments only. Series tickets can also be purchased from the swimming hall cash desks. Myllysaari sauna tickets cannot be used for the swimming halls or swimming hall tickets for the Myllysaari sauna.
- single ticket: €7.50
- 10 x series ticket: €68.20
- 50 x series ticket, €319
Children, students, pensioners and unemployed persons
- single ticket: €4.10
- 10 x series ticket: €36.90
- 50 x series ticket: €171.60
Visiting informationMyllysaarenpolku 45
Service location on map
Show the route here
Other contact details
(local/mobile network fee)
Charges for calling this telephone number are:
- calls from a landline phone: standard local network rate.
- calls from a mobile phone: standard mobile rate.
- calls from outside Finland: international rate as applicable.
The actual cost depends on your operator.