Joint application procedure for post-basic education
The joint application procedure was renewed in connection with the extension of compulsory education. Through the joint application procedure, your child can apply for almost all the education and training for those required to attend compulsory education.
- General upper secondary schools
- Vocational upper secondary education and training
- Vocational education and training for students requiring intensive special support
- Preparatory education for an upper secondary qualification (TUVA)
- Preparatory education and training for work and independent living (TELMA)
- Liberal adult education for students of compulsory education age at folk high schools
Use the Links menu to read more about the joint application procedure on Studyinfo.
The service is free of charge.