Lauritsala Swimming Hall gym
The Lauritsala Swimming Hall gym has pneumatic HUR equipment, which is ideal for senior citizens and rehabilitation. In addition to the equipment gym, there is a simple free weights room on the bottom floor of the swimming hall.
The gym is available during the swimming hall’s opening hours. Please note the hours when the gym is reserved for guided groups.
The gym’s ticket sales end 45 minutes before the swimming hall closes. Gym training time ends 30 minutes before closing.
3.7.-13.8.2023 Mon, Wed, Thu 11-19 Tue, Fri 6-14 Sat-Sun closed
From 14.8.2023 Tue, Thu, Fri 6-20 Mon, Wed 12-20 Sat 11-19 Sun 10-18
Exceptions to normal opening hours
The gym is reserved for guided groups
- Mon 15.45–16.45
- Tue 10.30–11.30
- Thurs 10.00–13.15
- Fri 11.00–12.00 the session for unemployed persons is also open to others
Gym ticket prices starting 1 January 2023
- Adults: €5.50
- 12–18-year-olds, students, pensioners, unemployed persons: €3.85
10 x series ticket
- Adults: €42/€46.20
- 12–18-year-olds, students, pensioners, unemployed persons: €33
50 x series ticket
- Adults: €200/€220
- 12–18-year-olds, students, pensioners, unemployed persons: €156.20
- Adults: €60/€66
- 12–18-year-olds, students, pensioners, unemployed persons: €46.20
6 month pass
- All customer groups: €176
12 month pass
- All customer groups: €264
Smart card: €6/€6.60
All prices include VAT 10%.
Validity Series tickets and passes are valid two years from the date of purchase. Does not apply to monthly passes.
All series tickets and passes are only sold loaded on a smart card.
You can pay with the following culture and sports vouchers:
- ePassi sports pass
- Smartum sports and culture voucher
- Tyky sports voucher
- Stimulus vouchers
The benefit is personal and cannot be used for family members’ tickets, for example. Please be prepared to prove your identity at the cash desk when paying with sports benefits.
There are four accessible parking spaces, two on each side of the front door. The front door opens automatically and the wind box has a door opener button.
There is a ticket machine and a service desk in the lobby. The accessible changing room, showers and toilet facilities are located left of the lobby. The gym has an accessible gate to the gym that can be opened by the cash desk or by pressing a button in the gym.
Visiting informationLuukkaankatu 51
Service location on map
Show the route here
Other contact details
Uimahallin kassa, löytötavarat
(local/mobile network fee)
Charges for calling this telephone number are:
- calls from a landline phone: standard local network rate.
- calls from a mobile phone: standard mobile rate.
- calls from outside Finland: international rate as applicable.
The actual cost depends on your operator.
Postal addressLuukkaankatu 51